Monday, March 8, 2010

All these delays

Sometimes, all I want to do is get work done on my paintings. And sometimes, the Olympics ruin my plans.
Also, I will be conducting an experiment.

When I drink, I think I have less creative ambition. I will be conducting an experiment over the next few months. I want to try and limit myself to one drink or less... and see if I get to my studio more.

I need more time in my studio, since soccer has started and I will be busy 2 nights a week. Granted, these aren't long times of busy, but I wonder how much it will impact my productivity--like the Olympics sure did. It was the "Costas Effect: When a hairpiece looks so bad, it takes away desire for beauty."

And this weekend. I wanted to paint, but felt ill, so I had to delay my studio time until tonight. I neeeeeeeed to get to work tonight. I'm looking forward to getting my studies on my canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment