Saturday, January 22, 2011

Vanity

Of course I'm vain, I'm ... provocative? interesting? conceited?

Meh

I paint pictures of myself for a few reasons. I hold still longer. I'm always around. I like the music I listen to when I work... same-old same-old.

I'm fairly excited to get to work tomorrow. I plan to use the early morning to prep, eat and whatnot; THEN after lunch: Feverish-Frantic-Fantastical painting. I just hope my brushes are getting a good nights rest. I'm gonna work 'em hard tomorrow.

Oh, and thank you to Dick Blick for getting me the tube of paint... a week-and-a-half later than everything else. I just figured I was crazy, didn't really order it; I had resigned to the thought that I was LOSING MY FUCKING MIND!
So, thanks again for restoring my sanity.
Oh. and Mr.J.C. We need to have some White Russians some night while I paint you. If anyone see's this, they should tell you the plan. You know the wives are down for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment