Monday, December 28, 2009

New Years Resolutions

My wife asked me the other day, what my new year's resolution is. I told her I don't make those things. But as I have thought about it, and the type of motivation it could give me, I have decided to do something this year.
It won't exactly be a resolution, more of a goal or standard that I will hold myself to; ok, so I guess it will be a resolution (but I won't call it that).
My whole plan will be to:
1. Blog my art at least three times a week. [That's not a lot, but it's way more consistent than I am now.]
2. Finish at least two works a week. [This will be a little more difficult to achieve.]
3. Keep my website maintained better. [It seems it's always being messed with. I want to make my site reliable and informative. I haven't decided if I want to make it iphone accessable, or not.
4. (and this is up to eveyone) Sell more art. [I love commissions.]

There, wifey should be happy. And she may even see this; Since she has a working computer, and she is the only person who currently suscribes to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment